April 8, 2011

"Under the Serious Moonlight" - Enterprise/Ian Westbury fanfic

I was delighted to find this little fic - someone else did something creative off of Fierce Blue Ascot too, yah! Quite wickedly genius of them to cross it over with Enterprise, I must say :D
Read it here
Just for the sheer unique factor it makes for a good read, but I was impressed by the easy writing style and copious amount of detail it has also, I found myself enjoying it beyond just the novelty. Of course, being a big Bowie-nut helped it tick all the boxes for me too. Now I'm happily picturing the flamboyant Ian Westbury strutting out of Lt Reed's armoury...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. And if you have any related fan-created material to share, go right ahead and leave a link.